All,

ARS 7.5 patch 4

Midtier 7.5 patch 4

ITSM 7.5.01

I had a user report an issue this morning. They are unable to update a
Change CRQ requested start date to 3/11/2012 2:00:00 AM

On midtier web client it does not show an error and when you enter
3/11/2012 2:00:00 AM it simply changes your entry to 1 hour later
3/11/2012 3:00:00 AM

On the WUT (I'm using 7.6.04 patch 3) you get the below error message:

Date is out of allowed range of 01/01/1970 - 01/19/2038 (GMT) for
Windows client. :  "3/11/2012 2:00:00 AM": Requested Start Date+ (ARERR
1889)

Any help would be appreciated, we'll be contacting support :-)

Regards,

Andrew Goodall

Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com
<http://www.jcp.com/>

only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not
the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not<br>the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.<br>