From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Low
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR 1889 received on changing date to 03/11/12 02:00

Hello Andrew,

March 11, 2012 is when DST starts.  On March 11, it goes from 1:59am to
3:am.  2am to 2:59am is invalid on March 11, 2012.

Elizabeth Low

________________________________

Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:48:48 -0500
From: ago...@jcpenney.com
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

All,

ARS 7.5 patch 4

Midtier 7.5 patch 4

ITSM 7.5.01

I had a user report an issue this morning. They are unable to update a
Change CRQ requested start date to 3/11/2012 2:00:00 AM

On midtier web client it does not show an error and when you enter
3/11/2012 2:00:00 AM it simply changes your entry to 1 hour later
3/11/2012 3:00:00 AM

On the WUT (I'm using 7.6.04 patch 3) you get the below error message:

Date is out of allowed range of 01/01/1970 - 01/19/2038 (GMT) for
Windows client. :  "3/11/2012 2:00:00 AM": Requested Start Date+ (ARERR
1889)

Any help would be appreciated, we'll be contacting support :-)

Regards,

Andrew Goodall

Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com
<http://www.jcp.com/>

which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of
this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and
any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.