From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR 1889 received on changing date to 03/11/12 02:00

This is the description of error 1889

Message Text:

Date is out of allowed range of 01/01/1970 to 01/19/2038 (GMT) for
Windows client.

If you enter a date outside of the listed range, based on Greenwich Mean
Time (GMT), you receive this error message. GMT is the time zone from
which all other time zones are adjusted.

This error also appears for dates that are within the hour that the time
changes for the start of daylight saving time. For more information, see
knowledge base article ID 5816 on the BMC Remedy Customer Support
website.

Fred