Hi All,

I am respectfully asking for your wisdom in an issue I am having.

I have noticed that our virtual servers are taking upwards to 45 minutes
- 1 hour to start-up.

This is unacceptable and I am currently in a guessing game for the true
cause. Memory, connections, ...

1 physical 124 gig running 6 virtual machines

4- 12 gig  ARS servers

2- 2 gig mid-tiers

All running Windows 2008

ARS 7.6.04 ITSM Suite

10 gig single nic

1 gig network pipeline

The Oracle database is on a different machine.

It used to take about 20 minutes to start and now it is upwards to 45
min to an hour.

Do you have any suggestions for this issue?

Respectfully,

William

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been
sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you
are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no
warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.