From:   William Abdo <william.a...@verio.net>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:   03/01/2012 11:43 AM
Subject:        Re: Slow server starts
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
            <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
Thanks David Easter ,
I know we are using the max of 20 preload threads, however I do need to
check on the firewall or other latency-creating mechanic between the server
and the DB.

If you think of anything else my ears are open.
Respectfully,
William