De : Avy Mann <avym...@yahoo.ca>
À : arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Envoyé le : Jeudi 1 mars 2012 17h19
Objet : Re: too many Migrator errors.

**
Frex,

I am not sure if this will help but:

1)You may want to first run a difference report between your migrator file and
your destination server (assuming you are exporting to a migrator file as your
first step-can mitigate mistakes).

2)You then would migrate each object type that shows up in your difference
report one at a time. i.e. AL's together, AL guides together.

3)Make certain you migrate objects in the proper sequence (i.e. migrate ALs
before AL Guides, supporting form for data driven menu or table field, etc.)

This way, you can easily narrow down the failed object and hopefully the error
message gives you enough to go on.  I would also make certain all the options
are set to your liking in migrator.  Hope some of this helps.