Hi,

That is interesting to hear.

There are plans to install SP3 here, but this will probably be a while
before they get to it.

I guess that way to match a users group-mask against the cache will still
work the same way. In other words it will still strip away any None-groups
before doing the matching.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):