**
So I buy Fixed and Floating Licenses, sorry Named and Concurrent.

I can obtain AR User and Separate Application Licenses.  I can get these application licenses bundled or by the application.  In today's world I do not have to purchase both User and Application licenses for any individual because the application license contains the User license.

In an environment with COTS Applications and Custom Forms, I need AR User licenses for people who only work with the custom forms.  I need Application licenses for those who work with the COTS Applications and who may or may not work with the custom forms.

Now the User Form asks for License Type, Read, Fixed, Floating, Restricted Read.  (OK named or concurrent)

Then it asks for the Application License in a text field.  Sorry for the simplified example:

So person 1 is assigned a License Type Fixed and BMC Incident Mgmt Fixed
So person 2 is assigned a License Type Floating and BMC Incident Mgmt Floating
So person 3 is assigned a License Type Fixed and BMC Change Mgmt Floating
So person 4 is assigned a License Type Floating and BMC Problem Mgmt Fixed

How does the application identify how many licenses are remaining?  Both of the Fixed and Floating variety as well as for each application.

Jim Manara
480-273-0934