A foorball player? ???

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Stanley Feinstein
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 9:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Filter names question - `!

Hi John,

I know I'm dating myself but . . . . Walter Matthau was on the tonight show one
night and talking about getting recognized.  He said that he was out at a
restaurant one night, and had to go to the bathroom.  While standing at the
urinal, someone said to him: Are you Drew Pearson?  Walther Matthau
said: I haven't started yet.

Sorry.  I know it's early on a Monday morning (or it is here) but that's one of
my all time favorite Walter Matthau lines.  For those of you who don't know who
Drew Pearson is, look him up.

Stan