Hi,
Why you want to set a flag in people form? But if you want to set then
create two types of messages in SYS:NOtification Messages form one in HTML
coded and another plain text. Set filter tags for both and fire these tags
in notification filters depending on people tags set on people form.
In email messages form write a filter for plain text body to set in HTML
body field when incoming message is HTML coded. This can be fired on
condition in run if.

*Regards,*
*Mahendra Mahalkar
*