If you're going to use C id's instead of your field names, you need to replace
HPD_HELP_DESK with the T table.
The views like HPD_HELP_DESK don't have the C names, they have the database
name you gave your field. (replace spaces with underscore)

You also need to put single quotes around '$USER$' and '$Incident Number$'

Jason