From: Jlbess
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 2:46 PM Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: to commit or not to commit... that is the question

If you're going to use C id's instead of your field names, you need to replace HPD_HELP_DESK with the T table. The views like HPD_HELP_DESK don't have the C names, they have the database name you gave your field. (replace spaces with underscore)

You also need to put single quotes around '$USER$' and '$Incident Number$'

Jason