Hi,

I think the client is quiet if the user does nothing (and no auto-refresh
is turned on).

I saw this the first time a very long time ago. Probably version 5.1.2 or
something like that.

Today I have two routes to my 7.6.04 server. One through a firewall and
one direct line. If I go through the firewall, I get this same behavior.
The client in this case is Windows XP and AR User 7.6.04.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se