yep, that may be plan A. I was checking out NULL values in the Service CI as plan B.

On 5/17/2012 8:50 AM, Terry Bootsma wrote:
** ...and...... That is surprising? Lol....

Not sure how I could expand upon this other than looking at converting the change service menu to follow the same constructs as the incident one...

It might be your only alternative....

Sent from my mobile device..

Rick Phillips <r...@netfirst.com> wrote:

** Terry,

Thanks for the reply.  Your suggestion works in INC, but oddly not in CHG.