It's all about the SLA. If I send an email regardless how stupid it sounds the
SLA is met.

I have occasionally played tag to which as soon as I get the email I
immediately send an "ok" SLA starts again then in an hour or two send another
email with what they want saving me wait times on their triggers!

Sent from my iPhone