There has been a request to have simple approvals done by mail for the bulk of
management who do not (as of yet) use Remedy. The system will by ARS 7.6.4,
with ITSM 7.6.4, specifically Service Request Management used.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Right now I'm just looking to set the difficulty of the task, as compared with
the 'pain' of having to train and direct management to use Approval Central. I
am considering using the Email engine with responses set by a form in the email
(the manager clicks the 'Approved' radio button and the return email sets the
field:value pairs accordingly), embedding the Approval Central into the email
in some fashion (though this may be disallowed by the Exchange security and
would require SSO to be configured), etc.

Ideas and experience welcome.

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy, Planview), GMS
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777
kelly.lo...@proquest.com<mailto:kelly.lo...@proquest.com>
www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. 2010 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.