From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: 04 July 2012 18:15
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid-Tier error ARERR [9350] Network protocol/data error when
performing data operation. Please contact administrator

** Jiri,
Are you on a load balanced environment? I've seen cases where the plugin entry
for ARDBC needs to be configured for the FQDN of the local server name instead
of the load balancer name in the ar.conf.
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Jiri Pospisil