From: "Eerd, Rob van" <rob.van.e...@capgemini.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:42 AM
Subject: Overruling / re-assigning SRM Service Request Approvals

**
Hi,

We’re using the Approval Engine for one of customers. We only use the Manager Approval Chain with a single level and occasionally Designated Person Approval.
We’re running SRM 7.6.00 on top of ARS 7.5.00 Patch 003.

Situation we ran into is the following: Managers forget to inform us about their holiday or managers get sick.
Because of their absence they cannot approve the Service Requests assigned to them.
For new Requests this can be “prevented” by implementing a temporary Alternate Approver.
However, we’re dealing with existing requests as well.

Anyone any idea on how to overrule / re-assign existing approvals to someone else?
It may be obvious that we, being the administrators of the application, want to have as little intervention as possible.

Thanks for any ideas / help.

Regards,
Rob van Eerd
Rob van Eerd |
Capgemini | Netherlands, Utrecht
IT Managed Solutions | Division ITS
E-Mail: rob.van.e...@capgemini.com
Office: +31306894641 / Mob: +615030666 / www.capgemini.com

BMC_Education_Certified_Admin_BMC Remedy AR System 7604_smalltogaf9-certified_E-Mail-Signature
People matter, results count.
Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini "Netherlands", a company registered in "Netherlands" whose registered office is at "Papendorpseweg 100, Utrecht".

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message