Hi,

If your user jumps between two Mid-Tiers, this would be considered two
machines.

If you login to Mid-Tier and ARUser at the same time, it would be two
machines...

If you run ARUser and an API-program from the same machine you are fine.

The question is what happens with SRM-user who log in to Mid-Tier for
other things. Would this be considered the same machine? How is your
infrastructure set up?

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):