You can solve it adding a filter.

I recommend to add a display only field at the custom form to load the HTML
version. Modify your PUSH action to include this new field. Then at submit
the first field can be a filter with qualification:  plain text field is
null
and a set action that copy the content of the HTML formatted mail. If you
want to process the email and remove the HTML tags, you can use the regular
expressions plugin https://communities.bmc.com/communities/thread/53307. At
the docs there is an example that does it.

Jose Manuel Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/