That argument is completely false under my point of view. It doesn't matter if
you are changing the data field where the external is to be executed or say
that a change in workflow is just changing db data.

Using the same rationale, a java code change is just about changing a text
file. The same applies to the configuration files of a server.

The change is more related with risk than with the container of the code.

Jose Huerta
theremedyforit.com