John,

I also encourage you to join us next year at WWRUG.   At the conferences I have
learned a lot about the software.  Over the years I have meet many of the
individuals that post to the ARS List.  it's become like a big family reunion
when not in sessions.

It would be great to be able to associate a face and voice with your name.

Dave