From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Campbell, Paul (Paul)
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: HUMONGOUS table

**
How do you set the criteria, do you leave it blank?

Paul Campbell  | Development Team Lead  |  TS&D SSBL, A2R WFE, and ESP Remedy
Team |  Avaya Client Services  |
|  1145 Sanctuary Parkway Lake View II  Suite 110 Alpharetta, GA  30009  |
678-421-5342

Everyone needs deadlines.  Even the beavers. They loaf around all summer, but
when they are faced with the winter deadline, they work like fury. If we didn't
have deadlines, we'd stagnate.  Walt Disney