Hi All,

In ITSM 7.6.04, in the Incident I can select Functions > Email System and send
out a free test email. After send a record of the email is displayed in Work
Info.   If I send an email to the AR Server, it ends up in the AR System Email
Messages and stops there. Out of the box can it be pushed to the Work Info of
the referenced incident? Incident would be in the subject line.

In 6.3 I had to build this email functionality to email from the incident and
receive replies back to the incident. The push was easly enough but including
the attachments was pretty complex.  Pleasantly surprised to see that out going
is built into the OOB ITSM and was hoping the incoming had also been done. If
it is there, how do I turn it on. If it is not there has anyone done this with
ITSM and if so how. Any white papers out there for this?

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.