When something is designed right - it tends to last the test of timeā€¦ Even
without upgrades.

Good job!!!

-John

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Tanner, Doug
<doug.tan...@compass-usa.com>wrote:

> Long Live RemMail
> Doug (UWIP)

*John Sundberg*
Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Your Business. Your Process."

*Save The Date! *Second Annual KEG (Kinetic Enthusiasts Group)
Feb. 25th - March 1st in Denver, CO. For more information click here -
KEG<http://www.kineticdata.com/Events/KEG.html>

651-556-0930 I john.sundb...@kineticdata.com
www.kineticdata.com I community.kineticdata.com