From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Sunday, 02 December, 2012 6:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Stack limit error when creating job with DMT

Victor,
I think you should really consider going to 64 bit for this fresh installation.
Arserver processes have been chewing up more and more memory every version and
with version 8, I don't see it changing.
Since you have the full ITSM stack, you are probably getting this error because
of your 32 bit limitation. When you get this error, how much memory is the
arserver process taking up? How about arplugin?
These 2 processes and then arrecond are going to end up eating up your memory
and subsequently crash the server.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Victor <vico...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Listers,
>
> When creating a job from the Data Management Job Console the process
> timed-out with "Timeout during database update -- the operation has
> been accepted by the server and will usually complete successfully :
> ONC/RPC call timed out (ARERR
> 92) ".  The arerror.log  showed the following :
> Sat Dec 01 18:42:26 2012  390620 : Approaching physical stack limit.
> (ARERR
> 8749)
> Sat Dec 01 18:42:26 2012  390620 : AR System server terminated - fatal
> error occurred in ARSERVER (ARNOTE 21)
>
> This is a fresh installation for developing purposes - AR System
> 8/ITSM
> 8.0.0.0 /SQL Server 2003 32-bit / Windows 2003 Enterprise 32 bit
> /Tomcat 6
>
> Has anyone seen this before? Can someone point me into the right direction?
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Victor

Are, and have been for 20 years"