Not that I know of.  I didn't notice the error right when it happened.  It
occurred about 40 minutes after I released the system to users (all two at
that time of morning).  I was done with everything on the server and
finishing up some documentation so I don't know what the resources looked
like a that moment.

Now that I had a change to look again I was wrong about the progression
being the same.  It was stack limit -> DB connection error (different than
Victor's DB update timeout) -> AR terminated.

Wed Nov 28 04:23:19 2012  390635 : Approaching physical stack limit. (ARERR8749)
Wed Nov 28 04:23:19 2012  390635 : Unable to connect to the SQL database. (
ARERR 551)
Wed Nov 28 04:23:19 2012     Stop server
Wed Nov 28 04:23:19 2012: AR System server terminated — fatal error
occurred in ARSERVER (ARNOTE  21)
Wed Nov 28 04:23:20 2012 : Action Request System(R) Server x64 Version
7.6.04 SP4 201209051922
(c) Copyright 1991-2011 BMC Software, Inc.

I don't want to steal the thread about his DMT issue.  It seemed odd this
being the first time I have seen the physical stack limit error and Victor
happens to mention days later.

Jason