I tried on the panel "Impacted Areas".

Laurent.

////////////////////

Le 10 jan 2013 à 00:51, "Sanford, Claire" <claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org> a écrit :

It blanks out the permissions I gave the panel.  It goes from “1 Permission” to “0 Permission”

ITSM doesn’t like it when you create your own roles either!  Very frustrating!  I hear - “We used to do this in the old Remedy, why can’t we do it in the new better Remedy??” I reply – “Because the  developers of the new Remedy did not know how to program using the old Remedy”

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.6.04 Panel Permissions

**

Are you getting an error or does it just ignore what you are trying to do?

Jason

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Sanford, Claire <claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org> wrote:

I know this is basic "Roles and Permissions",  but I am having trouble with ITSM and a panel.

I have a panel that I added to the AST:Computer System form.  I want only Asset Admins to be able to see the panel.  When I give that permission to the panel, the application will not save it.  I have to give it public permissions.

What am I doing wrong.  I even tried creating a special group/role and it won't let me save it within the application...

ITSM 7.6.04 SP2
ARS 7.6.04 SP3
Oracle 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
Win 2008 Server