From:   "Pruitt, Christopher (Bank of America Account)"
<christopher.pru...@hp.com>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG,
Date:   03/26/2013 10:37 AM
Subject:        Dev Studio 7.6.04 Question
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
Hello Fellow Listers,

We are in the process of learning the Dev Studio 7.6.04 for the first
time. We are now upgrading from 7.1 to 7.6.04 and one of the developers
asked the following questions that we really don’t know the answers to. I
was hoping someone on this list would be able to provide some insight
here. We have been looking through all the guides and it never really
talks about this.

Here are the questions:

What happens if you modify an in-house custom built form or object in Best
Practice mode and it creates an overlay? How do you recover from that and
remove the overlay? Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Christopher Pruitt
Business Consulting III
Remedy Developer
BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy AR System 7.6.04
HP Enterprises Services
christopher.pru...@hp.com
www.hp.com

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any files transmitted with it are
intended for the sole use of the entity or individual to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, privileged,
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended addressee for this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
copying, distribution, or dissemination of this e-mail is strictly
destroy, erase, or discard this message. Please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake.