From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Darrell Reading
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: (Noob alert!) Cheat sheets? Remedy 7.6.04 for Dummies?

**
What metrics do you use to evaluate your people?  Or are you looking for
something more on the system side of data?  Are you using Out of the Box BMC
applications, or is this custom built?  What version of the remedy server are
you on, and do you use a web browser, or do you use the native client?

Lots of questions here.

Darrell Reading
Phone 479.204.5739
dere...@wal-mart.com<mailto:dere...@wal-mart.com>