I didn't even know they did an IPO

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of arslist
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 1:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: huh? financial news for bmc ?

**
Not April 1st, and take a look on line and you can see the record of
transactions since they fall under insider trading regulations.
The directors have taken out hundreds of millions since last November.

Please Note:  I am not suggesting that these transactions are illegal since I
don't know US laws or what goes around what is appropriate or not, and there
are SEC filings around these trades.

Daniel