From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of lisa bumshteyn
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Read Timed out error on web services

**

Hey Joe,

There's already error handling implemented to catch the error. The bigger
issues is the plugin bouncing when the issue occurs. I'd like to be able to
"get away" with config changes, whether it be tweaking the
Plugin-Filter-API-Threads or something else, rather then patching their
midtier or server because of how outdated they are. They're not prepared for
upgrading yet, and with patching, should we run into bigger issues than they
currently have (currently their system is pretty stable), BMC won't likely
be of much help. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Lisa