How do you know they are "Disappearing"?  Are they being assigned to
someone, and when they go to look they are gone?  Does someone add
information to the task, and then it disappears? Do you have an audit trail
of the Task being created?   Are the tasks being created manually or via a
task group or task template?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Pargeter, Christie :CO IS <cparg...@lhs.org