From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ser Lif
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Best practise on how to integrate/import XML-Datafiles to ARSystem
7.5

This is a customer self developed application. No ITSM. They have built a Form
with workflow controlling all their processes data driven. I expect a ARIS xml
file with data in it but wrong xml format. To be honest, I do not know what the
ARIS XML-file will look like exactly so far. We are in the gather requirements
phase trying to sort out what is possible. The ARIS guys have not created a
sample xml-file yet. The used to type the data directly into the ars-form from
an excel sheet.