I know I'm a bit 'off' at times, but while reading this particular thread I
kept thinking of a 'Computer Field'....a place where you grow
computers....picture a 'Watermelon Field', with farmers and harvesters
tending the field, growing all of the little computers from seed,
harvesting them at 'the peak of perfection' and delivering them to the
grocery where people pick up the right variety for their household...

That image seems strange and yet...not, all at the same time....I need a
vacation....I guess I'll huddle around a bunch of geeks next week at RUG to
see if that helps my 'computer field' vision :)