Jesus, Rick is referring to me. I can tell you about the cruise ships. In fact
I did Carnival and I would agree with you on that!

It was an amazing experience!  Would probably still be there but life's events
can change our goals. But next to being a Remedy developer I'd love to do that
again. :)

Sent from my iPhone