Hi Rick,
This is natural, you cannot query this form from either the User Tool or
Browser - so you can ignore this error.

I have had issue in the past with corrupt Jobs/Transformations in the
repository that threw the below types of errors (repository was corrupt).
Basically there was a mismatch between where the catalog points to for the
Job/Transformation and when it attempts to load the Job it cannot find it in
the catalog.

Check your Jobs/Transformations are available in the Spoon client for the
data you are loading and also check the AI "Jobs" form (UDM:Repoisitory:Job)
for the correct ID of the Job/Transform and that it lines up with what is
being called in the DMT Tool i.e. when you run the DMT Job (DMT:Job), it
calls the AI Job (Job/Transform) via an ID in the repository.

The import/export of the Spoon tool loads the Job/Transform into the
repository as an attachment - these can sometimes not be present or corrupt
and the ID's between the DMT Job (yes confusing as BMC are sharing
terminology) and actual repository AI Job do not match.

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson

http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/