Hi,

You can try the following steps to achieve the requirement:

--Disable the OOTB filter : TMS:TAS:ActiveToPendingAssigned

--Change the Run-If qualification of TMS:TAS:ActiveToAssigned to
('DB.Status' = "Staged") AND ('TR.State' = "Active") AND ('TaskType' =
"Manual")

Hope this will help you.

--

Regards,

Prathamesh S.

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email]
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?t
ype=node&node=7583733&i=0>   || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs <http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs>  ||