We have had this before and found that it only happens to people with
the Administrator security group.  If clearing the browser cache doesn't
fix it then you have to flush the midtier cache.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CAUGHT EXCEPTION: UNABLE TO GET VALUE OF THE PROPERTY
'START'

**

Clear your browser cache.

To clear the browser cache on IE, follow these steps:

Logout of Remedy.

Hit the F12 key.

When the Developer Tools open, click Cache on the menu (CTRL + R).

In the Cache menu, select "Clear browser cache . . ."

Click OK in the dialog.

Close the browser.

Open a new browser, log into Remedy.

Tips

Dedicate a browser to Remedy use.

Logout of the application and close the browser at the end of the day.

Routinely clear the browser cache.

Thank you,

Sandra Hennigan

Remedy Developer