From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 7:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: A bit of Friday humour in BMC's Error messages

**

What code is giving this?
On Oct 18, 2013 12:40 AM, "Ben Chernys"
<ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com<mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com>>
wrote:
**
I just got the following errors with the 8.1 API against an 8.1 server (VERSION
= 8.1.00 201301251157)
ARGetServerInfo ==> 2, 123, Unrecognized server information tag 358
ARGetServerInfo ==> 2, 123, Unrecognized server information tag 357
ARGetServerInfo ==> 2, 123, Unrecognized server information tag 356
ARGetServerInfo ==> 2, 123, Unrecognized server information tag 355
ARGetServerInfo ==> 2, 123, Unrecognized server information tag 354

These are the new ones for 8.1.  The humour comes from the 7.6.04 Error
Messages Guide:

123

Unrecognized server information tag.

Error

You specified a code for server information that was not recognized. Verify
that the #define
statements in the include file ar.h have a list of all valid codes that can be
specified.

Yup.  Verified.  The 8.1 ar.h does not have a list of valid codes :)

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect
[logoSthInc-sm]

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329<tel:%2B49%20171%20380%202329>    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:
ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com<mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com>
Web:         www.softwaretoolhouse.com<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/>

We are a BMC Technology Alliance Partner.

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and out Freebies
Section for ITSM 7.6.04, 8.0, and 8.1 Fields spreadsheets.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.