What application does that PID belong to which opens the 25K connections?

Joe

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sandeep Pandey
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Open connection increasing

**

Dear Joe,

Thanks for your reply.

There are more than 25k active connections showing and 90 % are in
established state connection which are internal between local address
(application) to foreign address (application) with duplicate PID.

We don't have AIE and ITSM. WE just have custom application deployed over
ARS 7.6.04 sp4.

Kindly suggest why too much internal established connections showing.

And its increasing and finally at some extent its not allowing other user to
connect because exceeding connections.

Even its not allowing to restart the ars services and finally we rebooted
the server itself.

--
Sandeep Pandey
Remedy Developer