From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email link server alias

**
this is typically why I like my 'server name' to be an alias instead of a
machine name, that way when moving to a new server, you don't need to worry
about this.  You need to worry about it at the moment, but if you make your
'new' name, an alias that can be re-pointed as necessary, it's the last time
you will have this issue on a server move.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Grooms, Frederick W