Good morning,

We're working on a plan to allow SRM to accept data from external applications
being passed to a form.  This may be a wild goose chase but I thought I'd get
input from here to see if anyone has done something like this.

Basically, we have some JavaScript to enable a listener that we can
theoretically use to accept values from an external source (which also has
built in security to verify the host that's passing the data.)  What I was
thinking is that we take that JavaScript, and embed it into the Web Header
Content section of the Default Administrator View on
SRS:SREC_ProvideInformation or maybe one of the JavaScript libraries used by
SRM.  At that point, the external application can call the SRM form via a
direct URL and also pass these fields along so it gets pre-populated with data
from the external system.

Has anyone done something like this?  If so, do you have a better way or does
this seem on the right track?

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.