They spun off the Marimba product: and did not know how to sell it.   IT is
a HUGE Winner !! yet  they Spun it the Wrong direction.. They were only
after the BSA cash COW (which is too high!!)   but they could have
Augmented their Cash with Marimba in a Very Profitable way: Must have got
advice from a  BEAN counter...   Marimba can be used on Servers but the
SALES guys were told NOT to tell customers cause they would loose the BSA
side .. but you cannot continue to promote the most expensive product and
think it is a winner in a Down economy.. Foolish !!   they needed to play
both sides of the market instead of Limiting their approach in such a way
they LOOSE customers!!!       Oh well... it is ... what... it is...
I sure am glad all those bean counters, and smart managers up there... got
their bonus check... Great job...

--
Patrick Zandi