Did you install 8.1 SLM GA  on top of 8.1 SP1 ITSM ?

Thanks,
  Vivek

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of tboot...@objectpath.com
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 8.1 SP1 - Content missing ?

**
RHEL Linux 6.4
ARSystem 8.1 SP1
MidTier 8.1 SP1 Patch 001
Oracle 11G R2

Hi everyone:

I was wondering if anyone out there in arslist has installed the new ITSM 8.1
SP1 on Linux (RHEL) at all and has experienced the same issues I am
experiencing.

I had installed ITSM 8.1 Patch 002 and was working with it for several months
and everything was working fine.

On an new VM, I installed ITSM 8.1 SP1 (brand new install) with no error
messages.  Working with BMC on a couple of support issues, there seems to be a
lot of "code" missing from the application.  Things that worked before, no
longer work in SP1.   Active links not there, AL Guides not there, data not
there, etc.

Anyone experience this or is it just something that may be local to my install
?   I don't have a lot of hair left on my head and would like to save it for my
retirement years...  :-)

Terry