I haven't seen it for a while, but we did have multiple copies of logs where
this was happening a year or so ago.  If (as another poster said) it's a bug
that has been fixed, perhaps that's why I haven't seen it for a while.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Westbrock
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Wrong escalation execution time

**
I thought undeclared escalations went into pool 1 by default as well. That
being said I would agree that if you are going to the trouble to create
separate pools it would be worth the effort IMO to analyze all your escalations
and parse them out into separate pools based on scheduled execution time and
expected run time to prevent bottlenecks. I have done that myself but only for
custom escalations, not any of the ITSM workflow.

-Rick