Has anyone attempted this?

Here is the challenge.

I had attempted to use that Data Wizard to automatically rename a bunch of
companies if the name in the AR System did not match the name for the same
company from another system - both these systems related the Company records
by the Corporate ID, which is the PK between the two systems for Company
records. Just for the records the other system is not an AR System based
system.

So I have a AIE job looking up that other system, reading new company
records or modifying existing company records. All this works fine except
for the Company name (which is not a simple update to just the COM:Company
form only. To update the bunch of other forms that may contain a Company
field, for Company name changes I was using the Data Wizard in my workflow.

However, the design of the Data Wizard is to process a single rename at a
time and to lock the Wizard until that rename is done by creating a record
in the DLD:Lock form. This lock record does not allow another record to be
created in the DLD:SYS:DataWizAction form, if a lock record exists in the
DLD:Lock form.

The only way to rename a bunch of companies then is to individually rename
each qualifying record.

So obviously, I have to reconsider my previous attempt to push a record in
the DLD:SYS:DataWizAction form, as after the first record is pushed there,
if there is another that the AIE job encounters that qualifies for a rename,
it would fail to push a record in the DLD:SYS:DataWizAction form.

How would you'll handle this if you'll were tasked to do the same thing
considering that I cannot have it done simultaneously as the AIE job runs,
but build a list of renames that need to be done, and then work individually
on each record.

Escalations would probably not be a mechanism to accomplish this as an
Escalation would run over the whole list of companies to be renamed and
attempt to create DLD:SYS:DataWizAction records one after the other and all
records after the first record, subsequent records would fail.

I was then thinking of some sort of a Filter loop or a server side table
walk but have not got through that whole thought process yet...

Any other possibilities I might be not looking at?

My last option would be manually triggering each rename because I would like
as little human intervention in the process as is possible - IF possible..

Cheers

Joe