Claire,
Are you talking about this one ?

https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-31524

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Saji Philip
Sent: 02 October 2014 02:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mobile solutions for Remedy ARS/ITSM

**

Mobile reach is another one.  But might be expensive..  They will be at Engage..
On Oct 1, 2014 3:06 PM, "Sanford, Claire"
<claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org<mailto:claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org>>
wrote:
**
Someone in the last month or so sent me an email regarding a mobile application
for Remedy and it looked great and was not as expensive as some I have seen.  I
have gone through my email and was not able to find it.  I just recently had a
“forced” archive and am bouncing back and forth between my current email and my
new archive.

If you sent it (it was an Orange/Blue/Black graphically challenged application)
please send me the info again.  I showed it to someone at work was they loved
it, but the colors were not to their liking… geeeesh!

Claire