Regading JAM Party, it was a hit. I talked to many people that were
enjoying themselves (me included and I have been on a grumpy streak
lately). I think the only downside is there was a time limit since we had
to catch a bus back to the hotel. At WWRUG there may or may not have been
times when I was still socializing at 3 am.

Jason