Hello,

First let me state we are going to be building this in house so, thank you if
you have a product that will fit my needs but we are not in a position to
purchase something.

We are starting the process of building a mobile interface for, what I hope
will be, some simple tasks.

Ideally we would like our users to be able to login to the system and be
brought to a slim view of the HPD:Incident Management Console with the only
options available are applying/clearing filters, looking at their list of
tickets, and then opening the tickets up.

Then they can be brought to a slim view of the HPD:Help Desk form where they
will see really basic info with some options like, "assign to me," "reassign,"
"resolve," "update work log," etc.

All that being said, in everyone's opinion would this be best achieved through
separate HTML/Java web pages connected to the system via Web Services, or
through a custom view on the respective forms, or is there another way that I
have not thought of yet that might be better?

We are running 8.1.00 ARS/ITSM with 8.1.01 (SP1) Mid Tier with Tomcat 6.0.

Connect with us:    interpublic.com<http://www.interpublic.com/>

Twitter<https://twitter.com/#%21/interpublicipg>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/InterpublicGroup>

Levi Lippincott / Remedy Administrator
+1 402 561 7014 office
+1 402 321 5421 mobile
levi.lippinc...@interpublic.com<mailto:levi.lippinc...@interpublic.com>
Lync Communcator<sip:levi.lippinc...@na.corp.ipgnetwork.com>

Interpublic Group  6825 Pine Street, Omaha, NE 68106

"Talent is a Gift; But Character is a Choice." -Matt Grotewold-

Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
delete the message.  Thank you very much.